As Postpartum Doulas, we know that adding a tiny human to your family is a big adjustment. Whether you are a first-time parent or a very experienced one, having an extra set of hands, emotional and physical support, and normalization of newborn behavior, is essential.
Some of the ways we care for our postpartum clients are:
• Providing emotional and physical support
• Teaching normal newborn care
• Light housekeeping, laundry and cooking
• Processing your birth
• Offering breastfeeding support and education
• Encouraging and implementing sleep for all
• Help with sibling transition
Bottom line is: we’re here for you. You’re transitioning into parenthood and this is unique to each family. We’re here to help you navigate this journey, so you feel confident and able to be the best parent you can be.
If Grandma is asking how she can best help you from afar, hiring a Postpartum Doula is a great gift!