Placenta Encapsulation provides nutrients to help increase energy and milk supply as well as stabilize mood during the first few weeks postpartum.
Placenta Encapsulation Package | $175*
• Personalized placenta preparation in your home
• Explanation of the Anatomy & Physiology of the Placenta to learn how this incredible organ supported your baby
• Your placenta capsules (in a glass bottle) with instructions for usage and storage
• Complimentary Umbilical Cord Keepsake
An average placenta yields 75-180 capsules (amount varies based on the size of the placenta). Your capsules will store safely in your freezer for years. In addition to immediate postpartum benefits, they may be saved for use at future times when you may experience a decrease in milk supply, PMS, mood swings, or even stored long-term for use during menopause.
-For clients local to Clarksville only. Travel fees may apply to those outside of the area based on mileage.
– Discount available for Birth Doula clients.
– Pregnant with more than one baby? We will process the placentas together. The cost for multiple placentas (from the same mother and pregnancy) would only have a small additional fee of $50/placenta.
We also offer specialty add ons: placenta tincture, placenta infused healing salve and placenta prints on canvas.
Placenta Infused Salve | $15
We use a small portion of your processed placenta powder and infuse it into our high quality, herbal healing salve. Placenta has long been used in skincare for its healing and restorative properties. Placenta salve can be used topically on closed surgical scars, diaper rashes, insect bites, perineal tears (wait until stitches dissolve), or any other skin ailment.
Placenta Print on Canvas | $15
This is a print of your placenta on 8×10 canvas.
Placenta Tincture | $15
The Placenta Tincture is an added bonus that can be used in addition to and long after the capsules are gone. The Tincture takes about 6 weeks to prepare and is made with a small piece of the placenta in a high-grade alcohol.
These tinctures are shelf-stable for several years if kept in a cool, dark place (like a cupboard).