Queen City Birth Collective offers doula support through your pregnancy and birth that fits your needs and expectations. What matters most to you in pregnancy, birth and beyond, matters most to us.
Your doula will be part of your birth team regardless of if you’re planning an unmedicated, medicated or cesarean birth. The way you are supported and made to feel during this experience will impact your feelings surrounding your birth, forever.
We believe that our role is to support you and your growing family, no matter what decisions you choose to make during your pregnancy, birth, and postpartum – without bias or influence. We will present you with evidence based information when you need it to sort through your options, we’ll make you aware that you have options, and we’ll empower you to use your voice through it all.
Birth Doula | $900
Our birth doula package includes:
- 2 prenatals to discuss your birth preferences + prepare for birth and postpartum
- Access to our lending library + community resources
- Unlimited phone + email support from the time of hire
- Labor support, beginning at home
- 1-2 hours of immediate postpartum support
- 1 postpartum follow up visit in your home
- Complimentary lactation support, as needed
- Phone support during your first week home
“Queen City Birth Collective helped me have a successful VBAC. More than that, they provided me with answers to my many questions during pregnancy. I labored for 25 hours and they were there with me the entire time. They helped to support not only me but also my husband during my pregnancy and birth.”Ashley K.